Commercial electricians to residential electricians, automotive to aviation electricians; there’s many different classes of electricians out there based on their unique and rigorous training and specialisation. In fact, there’s 23 types of electricians based upon certifications and qualifications!
One of these 23 electrician types is an industrial electrician.
So, what exactly do they do and where can you find an industrial electrician Perth specialist?
Read more from Wacomm, Perth electrical contractors to find out.
What is an industrial electrician?
Many electricians do their work based on the environment they’re in: for example,
- A residential electrician works on houses, units, apartments and other dwellings
- A commercial electrician works on commercial premises, like office buildings and stores,
- So naturally, an industrial electrician works on industrial worksites, like factories, manufacturing warehouses, assembly plants and more.
These facilities often have and utilise a lot of heavy machinery and equipment on site and therefore require more electrical work and power than a standard residential dwelling or commercial office.
As such, an industrial electrician Perth specialist will move from one job site to another frequently and will need additional training in their apprenticeship to deal with navigating harsher environments and tight spaces.
Think your industrial worksite would benefit from a reliable industrial electrician Perth team?
Let’s explore what exactly they can do for you.
What can an industrial electrician Perth team help with?
If you work on an industrial worksite, an industrial electrician Perth team are who to call when electrical systems go haywire or need general maintenance and/or complete installation.
An industrial electrician Perth team can help with any of the following:
- Testing and troubleshooting electrical equipment
- Installation and repair of any and all electrical components
- Creating condition reports, conducting maintenance, and applying the best solutions.
A day on the job for an industrial electrician in Perth could involve:
- General wiring and rewiring of industrial electrical systems
- Power upgrades and distribution
- Diagnosing, repairing and/or replacing switchboards and connections
- Underground work
- Emergency electrical repairs and services, and
- Communicating and implementing power saving strategies in the workplace.
All this could be achieved on one industrial worksite and in one day!
Make the safe choice and call a reliable industrial electrician Perth team to keep your industrial electrical safety optimised and compliant with Wacomm.
Who can I call for an industrial electrician Perth?
Wacomm are the trusted team of Perth electricians for over 20 years.
When it comes to electrical and communications installations and maintenance, we’re here for you.
The skillset of our team coupled with trusted client relationships and experience see us offer:
- RCD testing
- Thermographic surveys
- Electrical testing (including emergency and exit lights)
- Preventative maintenance
- Design and construct
- Data and voice network services, and
- Communications installations with ease and client satisfaction guaranteed.
Premium level of service as well as communication across every stage ensure our work and your commercial or industrial worksite is completed with outstanding results, every time.
Wacomm are available at all hours of the day and night and we work to minimise downtime for our clients, so they can get back to doing what they do best.
Need an industrial electrician in Perth?
Contact Wacomm today for a reliable and experienced industrial electrician to come to you.